Value in Representation
Our mission statement is simple: Value in representation. These words are more than marketing jargon and much more than a reasonable fee. They represent the intrinsic value that we have as humans. My goal is to provide a valuable service to my clients. As an attorney, this means that I provide each client with legal guidance as it applies to their unique situation, represent them to the best of my knowledge and ability and advocate for their rights.
Whether you need legal guidance in Family Law, Estate Law or Criminal Law, we have experience in all matters of law.
We are dedicated to protecting your rights. While our law offices are located in New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania we represent individuals and businesses with legal matters in Perry, Cumberland, Dauphin, Juniata and York counties.
YOFFEE LAW IS A BOUTIQUE LAW FIRM FOCUSING ON:
- Family Law: Custody, Divorce
- Estate Law: Wills, Trust, Estate Planning
- Criminal Law: Criminal Defense, DUI
- Lancaster County Assistant District Attorney
- Ann Arbor Prosecuting Attorney Extern
- Perry County Victim/Witness Coordinator
- Legal Advocate Domestic Violence Services of Cumberland and Perry County
- The Pennsylvania State University
- The Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Michigan
- Pennsylvania Bar
- Perry County Bar Association
- Former President of the Perry County Bar Association
- Court Appointed Guardian Ad Litem
- Member of the Perry County Family Law Committee
Perry County Courthouse, New Bloomfield, PA